传奇世界sf网站– a must-read, as has .
A hand total is called “soft” if it contains an Ace which can be counted as either 1 or 11 without the hand total going over 21. The blackjack online hand total is called “hard” if the Ace only can be counted as 1 (otherwise the hand total would go over 21).
Blackjack Online: Playing the Game
传奇世界sf网站When you have placed your blackjack online bet and pressed DEAL, the cards will be dealt. Once the cards have been dealt, it is your turn to play your hand. Once your hand is finished, it is now the dealers turn to play. The dealer must hit on a total of 16 or less and stand on soft 17 or higher.
- If your hand total is closer to 21 than that of the dealer’s, without going over 21, you keep your original bet and a win is paid that is equal to the bet (1:1).
- If your two first cards have a total of 21 (ace + a card values as 10), you have received a Blackjack. You get to keep your original bet and a win of 1.5 times the bet is paid (3:2).
- If you have the same hand total as the dealer, it is a tie or push, and you get to keep your bet.
A Blackjack (Ace + a card valued as 10) always beats a 21 obtained as three or more cards.Should you lose, the amount lost will be shown to you per each played hand.
Splitting in Blackjack Online
If the two first cards dealt to your hand are of the same value (e.g. a pair of fives or a 10 and King) you may choose to split your hand into two, which you then play separately. An additional bet equal to the original bet is drawn and placed underneath the new hand.
Blackjack Double Down
Once your first two cards have been dealt you can choose to double down. Your initial bet will be doubled and you will be dealt one, and only one, additional card to your hand.
Blackjack Insurance and Even Money
传奇世界sf网站If the dealer’s visible card is an Ace, you will be offered to take an Insurance bet. If you accept, a bet equal to half of the initial bet is placed on the table. If the dealer has blackjack, your initial bet will be lost, but the insurance bet will pay 2:1. If the dealer does not have Blackjack, the insurance bet is lost and the game continues as previously.
传奇世界sf网站If you have Blackjack and the dealer’s visible card is an Ace, you will be offered Even Money. If you decide to accept Even Money, you win 1:1, no matter whether the dealer has a Blackjack or not.
House Rules in Blackjack Online
- The game is played with four standard decks of 52 cards (Jokers not included). The cards are re-shuffled after each round.
- The dealer draws two cards, one face up and one face down, for the initial hand.
- The dealer checks for blackjack if the card faced up is an Ace or a card valued as 10.
- The dealer will stand on soft 17.
- Per game round, a split may be performed only once per hand.
- All pairs, including face cards + 10, can be split. In the event of a split, the hands are played in turn, starting from the right (of the player).
- If two Aces are split, only one card per hand is dealt.
- A split Ace + a face card counts as 21 and not a Blackjack. The same applies to a split face card + Ace.
- Doubling is allowed when the total score of the initial hand is 9, 10 or 11.
- Doubling after split is allowed if the total score of the two “new” cards is 9, 10 or 11.
- When doubling a “soft” hand (Ace + another card) the Ace is tied on value one, a doubled “soft” 19 + 2 is hereby always worth 11 and not 21
- It is not allowed to draw a card on 21.
- It is not allowed to count a Blackjack as 11 and thereby double the bet.
- Insurance is offered right after the initial hand.
- Even money is offered immediately with the initial hand instead of insurance when the player has a Blackjack and the dealer has an Ace.
- Normally, when you play blackjack online, the casinos do not apply the surrender rules. In other words the player cannot choose to give up and thus lose only half the bet.